Things that rock:
- Red Stripe
- Rum
- the ocean
- snorkeling
- bridge jumping (that's right, I did it!!!)
- dancing to reggae, live!
- meeting new people
- hanging out with some of my best girlfriends (who I haven't seen in way too long.)
- The rent-a-rasta phenomenon
- knowing you all miss me.
Things that suck:
- blatant poverty
- stray animals (yep, the dumpster cat was sitting outside my room this morning... I think there's a secret batlight)
- underfed dogs
- my sunburn despite SPF 45 (god bless albinos!)
- the rent-a-rasta phenomenon
- missing all of you.
Hope you're all having fun weekends... I'll be back on Tuesday!!
10 comments:
Let me interject my supreme sense of envy here; I've always wanted my own rasta (take that, Kathi Lee). You can keep the bridge jumping though, or as I like to call it, "moving your testicles into your throat way too quickly." But "bridge jumping" is probably more politically correct.
Suck it up paper boy. god gave you a set so you could jump of bridges.
Tiff sounds like you are having fun. Remember to flip once and awhile and don't feed the dogs too much, you could end up with a train of animals trying to get on the plane and would that ever be a bitch to get through customs.
Love you and tell Bowdish we said congratulations.
ps get out from in front of the computer and work on that burn!
More sunscreen, and don't forget to
hydrate. Keep having a blast. Make each day count. And feed as many dogs and cats as you can. Please. I did too.
Rent-a-Rasta?
By the hour? Day? Week?
Is there a two-fer special?
Is renting a rasta like buying a midget?
Have a great time. Keep feeding the animals and try not to bring any home.....even if you do want to call her red stripe.
That reminds me that we had a midget in las vegas. Okay, on one hand you're concerned about poverty but on the other you appreciate the low rates on the rastas...
I am lucky to be alive right now. To say that I was hammered this weekend does not even begin to describe it. The funny thing is that there is this 40 year-old woman I met at this piano bar who's going to be emailing me some photos of myself. Oh boy.
I want to hear more about rent-a-rasta phenomenon! what is it?
Thank god, webmiztris! I wanted to ask so bad!! but was afraid to seeing as it seemed EVERYONE knew what she was talking about but me...
I have a feeling the rent-a-rasta has something to do with a pipe full of wackiness.
Thanks, Amy. NOW I get it. Duh. I thought... Well, let us not speak of cabana folks....
--Matt
Post a Comment