Sunday, March 26, 2006

And it doesn't stop there!!!!!!!!

Here are some views from OUTSIDE the apartment... this is the front of the house... it has potential.







Ya, potential to be politically incorrect. I have my very own lawn jockey!!!!











As if the heart lamps weren't enough, here's the rabbit from Alice in Wonderland! You know I'm going to have a lawn party just so I can dress up the rabbit!










Can you see the heart shape to the hot tub? Notice it's squarely in the backyard, not hooked up to anything! I'm tempted to bucket some hot water out there and turn on the red light just to see what happens.





Here's my door. 623 1/2 High Street (there's a sign for that too). It's actually nice to have the metal grate on it so I can let some sun and fresh air in, without letting in any unsavory characters! Hell, who am I kidding? Unsavory characters are my favorites.

So, there you have it. A fairly complete look at the Klamath Falls apartment. I'll carry my camera around town next so you can get a better glimpse of my "big picture" surroundings!

4 comments:

miss king said...

you own a black lawn jockey, amy owns a mexican, & my lifelong dream is to have a midget

Amy said...

Okay that hot tub is a classic! Yep hot water, a dixie cup of box wine, a Cosmo and the red lamp. Perfect!

Anonymous said...

Once upon a time you were a southern girl. A little Carolina jasmine or wisteria growing on the gazebo above the rabbit and your lawn party will make the society pages of the Klamath paper. Of course you must follow Amy's suggestions for the hot tub (and trim it out with plastic lattice) then put a tray in the lawn jockey's hands so he can hold drinks. Sugah... we'll all get in Amanda's bus and be there with bells on!!

WanderingGirl said...

Don't make fun Amy... I just bought a Cosmo!