Wednesday, June 7, 2006

"I'm usually way cooler than that."


Okay, I've met him. Well, I know who he is on a professional level. The one really, really good-looking man in K Falls. And he is hot, hot, hot, hot, hot. I'll be referring to him as McHottie. Not quite McDreamy (as in, I don't know if he's dreamy) but he sure is HOT! Definitely bringing up the pretty-quotient at the hospital. I have a patient who is trying to set me up with him. She figures she doesn't have anything better to do but lay in bed and watch men go by, so why not pick out one or two for me? I love my patients.

So, you want to know the real story? He is hot. And he does work at the hospital. And I have sort of been pseudo-stalking him but in the not-scary-from-a-distance way. It's not my fault he has cause to see a lot of my patients. So today, after having engaged him in witty banter on multiple occassions, he ran into me. For real. As I was leaving work, he came blowing through the door in the stairwell just as I was pulling it open. Nearly knocked me over. I screamed like a little girl and ended the encounter by yelling "Sweet jesus!" He promptly apologized and asked if I was okay. My response? "I'm usually way cooler than that."

I carried a watermelon.

True story.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh it's good to know that some things never change....... Can't wait to hear more about McHottie. What's he doing with your patients? This should make the last few weeks in Klamath go by faster!

Amy said...

Wouldn't that just be the way...you meet McHottie and then you're on the move again. I love the Dirty Dancing reference. It is my #3 favorite movie ever..."Nobody puts Baby in the corner"

miss king said...

pimp.

WanderingGirl said...

He's a resident. And my patient is trying to set me up with him. Of course, maybe she thinks I'll back off on the therapy.

Plus 10 for Amy for recognizing Dirty Dancing.

Plus 100 for Mom for not mentioning the infamous "I don't go to school here" line.

Tish said...

Good luck with McHottie! Maybe you should just ask him out! ;)

Anonymous said...

You're welcome....... but that wrestler was a real McHottie too! Ah..... the good old days.

Anonymous said...

go get him tiger - hey I now have a computor at my house you I can harras you all the time- and dont try to pretend that you dont like it- amy from CO

WanderingGirl said...

Bring it on WP Amy!!!! I love it from you baby!