Saturday, November 25, 2006

I have not died of a tryptophan overdose. I have attempted to eat an entire turkey, a bowl of mashed potatoes bigger than my head, 6 pounds of stuffing, a vat of gravy, and two pies. Got to take one for the team. More tomorrow night when I'm back to my abode and have loaded pictures. Aaaahhh, Thanksgiving. I heart this holiday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

just stay away from the tofurkey!

Dead puppies on christmas, falcons at thanksgiving. Great googelly moogely. what is next?

welcome to the King three ring circus!

Anonymous said...

ALMOST dead puppies at Christmas. Those boys both go 100 pounds now, so that's a testimony to the healing power of turkey and the farm......

Amy said...

Tiff....HELP!!!!!! My blog page is broke!!! And I have internet access in 30 second increments....HELP

Anonymous said...

Be sure to keep your strength up Tiff. Today..Alaska- reboot your computer.