Wednesday, November 22, 2006

These are my new pink striped furry socks from my secret santa. I feel quite like a muppet! These socks, a movie, and a glass of cabernet make for a good pre-Thanksgiving night. I'll be going to see the parental unit in the morning. Until then it's wine, movies and laundry. Whoo hoo I'm an exciting girl!
Here's Diego giving me kisses. It is quite possible that he will be going to live in Buffalo with a cast of characters that will keep him company. For now, he is a happy Virginia house cat. Paper Boy pointed out that I could just run an ad in the local paper and not have to worry about taking a cat to western New York. I said, what the hell's the point of that? That's good blog material, people. Great potential for blog-worthy adventures. And no, that is not a goiter on my neck. I repeat, that is not a goiter.
Oz likes him, but isn't quite sure what to do with him. Not big enough to attack like she does the dog, not small enough to bat around like a mouse. Diego takes it all in good humor. Oz typically walks over, bats him right in the head, and walks away. It's as if she's reminding him that she's the lady of the house and he'd do well to remember it. He just looks at her like "What? I'm just here for the food and lovin."

He's sooooooooo not phased by Pooh King. In fact, Pooh worries about the cat constantly. It's because he's new. He worries a little about new things. He's me in a dog suit. No matter where Diego goes, Pooh goes and lays down by him. If the cats try to play, Pooh whines to alert me that there might be trouble afoot.

Happy Thanksgiving, Bloggerville. Safe travels to everyone on the move. Keep an eye out for me and Tough Lucy Dodge. I'll have a cat, a dog, and some fabulous shoes in tow!

8 comments:

Amy said...

I keep forgetting that you live on this side of the USA now. I know Sally and Joe are thrilled. I can smell the pie from here...safe travels.

Anonymous said...

Godspeed, hero.

Anonymous said...

:) thanks for the pics of the lover boy, diego. i'm still in talks with the hubby over this. the cats put in their vote, too, and so i'm just sayin i'm working on it. i already love that boy.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, and overindulge a little and relax.

Anonymous said...

LOL--socks are cute but man they make my feet sweat. Love the kity--looks so comfy at your house.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

A good home is always worth the drive! As well as the great adventures to be had along the way!

Great fuzzy feet, by the way.

-Aspen

Zoo Keeper said...

If you go to Buffalo you are required to stop by in Syracuse and say hello!!!

Anonymous said...

I have those socks tooooooo!! ha ha