Did I mention that I'm going to Fayetteville this weekend? There are a few margaritas with my name on them, and some boys that need to get schooled in Texas Hold'em. God help them if I'm holding a 2 and a 5. Give me my money!!!!
I had just talked Az into accepting dumpster cat into the family.....then you post the 430am story. Tsk, tsk. Call me on your drive home. Must fix blog page, stat. Oh yeah, there are new entries, too. Thank you, thank you...no applause necessary
6 comments:
Fayetteville? Like GA?
Like NC.
If we're talking drinking games my game is Asshole. Who's president now? I made grown men cry, Amanda can vouch for me.
I had just talked Az into accepting dumpster cat into the family.....then you post the 430am story. Tsk, tsk. Call me on your drive home. Must fix blog page, stat. Oh yeah, there are new entries, too. Thank you, thank you...no applause necessary
I don't know Tiff, that blond in front looks pretty tough
Jeaner- Good thing I brought my helmet.
Amy- Poker is serious. It's not a drinking game. Although there are margaritas involved!
AK Amy- liar liar pants on fire. You were never taking that cat (except to get me to bring him to Alaska!)
CEO- That's Megan. I broke her. Well, actually I didn't, but she was first out.
Post a Comment