CT?? I say come on over to NY!! (NOT the city - but the central part...) Why? what's in CT?? Do they need a PT??
Also - I'm sorry to hear about your kitty. I don't know anyone in your area or else I'd be calling around. I think I'm already pushing the marriage limits by have 4 cats with a husband that is allergic to them...
5 comments:
hey I will go with you but you have to wait 18 hours for me to fly down there!!!
Road trip! When are you leaving? You have to almost drive right by the house!
CT?? I say come on over to NY!! (NOT the city - but the central part...)
Why? what's in CT?? Do they need a PT??
Also - I'm sorry to hear about your kitty. I don't know anyone in your area or else I'd be calling around. I think I'm already pushing the marriage limits by have 4 cats with a husband that is allergic to them...
YOU HAVE BEEN REVIEWED - AGAIN
If you're driving, you better make a pit stop in the burgh!
Post a Comment