Monday, November 20, 2006

He likes me!


He really, really likes me! Again, I heart the CEO. He has written the Official Serious Totally Objective Absolutely Unauthorized Review of my blog. He's a good egg.

And now, more of the cute, free kitten. He's clearly too uncomfortable in the house. And I don't know if he will ever settle down around the dog. Maybe he'll like it better in Connecticut. Not that there's any pressure. See you soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

did i mention i want that kitty??
I WANT THAT KITTY!!

i LOVE grey/white kitties and i must have him/her. serious about this.

contact The CEO for my e-mail

WanderingGirl said...

Hi Rebecca,
I emailed the CEO this morning to get your email address. You can grab mine from my profile. Will contact you asap.

Amy said...

That really was a great review. Very true...
Can I trade my "devil kitty" for your "sweet as Ma King's pie" kitty?

Anonymous said...

So I read the bad review from that bitch. WTF? I shudder to think what she'd say about a smuck such as myself.

Those "review" blogs are for people who can't write and don't own any halfway original observations. But what's w/ everyone posting photos of their damn cats?

WanderingGirl said...

Amy- sorry, it's a one way ticket, no return guests accepted!

Matt- Think about what the people already there say! Ha! Just kidding. The "damn cats" really is just one cat I'm trying to get a home for. Really, I'm actually begging. And the title of the blog does include the fact that I have a cat.