Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Goodbye! Goodbye!

Well, I was going to post a beach picture, but Blogger's mad that I'm going to Jamaica without my laptop.

So I'll see you Tuesday with pics of the real thing!

8 comments:

Tish said...

Can't wait for the pics! Have a great time in Jamaica!

And btw, you have awesome taste in music. I love Train. Drops of Jupiter rocks!

Anonymous said...

Have a blast, and do it all.

mist1 said...

I feel like Blogger. Only, I'm mad that you're going without me.

Anonymous said...

have fun and drink an umbrella drink for me!

Anonymous said...

i hope you have a great time!

Anonymous said...

unlike las vegas, what happens in jamaica and fully be reported on your blog. seriously. don't hold back now....

Zoo Keeper said...

AAHH! It's only Friday and I'm already having Tiff withdraw!!!

I want to tell you to hurry back - but I'm sure you wouldn't do that. Who am I kidding? You won't even know I'm telling you to hurry back until you're already home!! Good idea on not brining the laptop - sand does NOT mix well with computers... or so I'm told...

Lindsey said...

I'm so envious. Have a fantastic time!