Not all who wander are lost.
I refuse to click the link. I am not going to get that song stuck in my head. Okay, I just have to see...
I know. The sad thing? It's stuck in my head a lot, and I haven't heard it in years! Now, aren't you glad I didn't auto-play it??
Yeah, the song is stuck in my head but you know what? It cheered me up!Oh yeah.
It makes me shake my ass. Glad you've cheered up. Must be all the midget hugging.
That was me dancing on the stage.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I refuse to click the link. I am not going to get that song stuck in my head. Okay, I just have to see...
I know. The sad thing? It's stuck in my head a lot, and I haven't heard it in years! Now, aren't you glad I didn't auto-play it??
Yeah, the song is stuck in my head but you know what? It cheered me up!
Oh yeah.
It makes me shake my ass. Glad you've cheered up. Must be all the midget hugging.
That was me dancing on the stage.
Post a Comment