Thursday, November 16, 2006

I'm taking Baker's suggestion and putting a "Funniest Stuff Ever" section on the side bar. Would you help me? If you've been keeping up, or have perused the archives, would you let me know what you think some of the funnier posts are? The ones that will let people know I'm one of the cool kids when they first check in. Thanks!

10 comments:

The Mop said...

I only read un-cool kids.... If I had know, I would never have started on this blog.....
Sarcasm intended.....

Anonymous said...

Was the story of the broken water pipe (and resulting tsunami) on your blog or Minn's? If it was yours you should put it on the side-bar. Remember White Snake? Now that was funny!!!!!!!! Also need to post winning the cake in Burlington.

WanderingGirl said...

Mop- I love compliments thinly veiled in sarcasm!

Mom- I'll get to work on that. But those are both on Amanda's blog.

Anonymous said...

A few of my favorites are: Eating in an Alaskan Vietnamese rest. with Michelle as well as Running McHottie over "I'm usually way cooler than that!". Ahhhhhhhhhh I'm still laughing.

Zoo Keeper said...

I like the one where Pooh was a bag dog and writing to god. That was the post that had my friend Christy almost peeing on the sofa when I read it to her.

Anonymous said...

Can you say INNER GOAT!!!

Anonymous said...

I loved the crack when the black patient admitted he loved your butt a couple of weeks ago. I had to come back to comment. Couldn't do it the first two times

Anonymous said...

What. No Toby Keith the in the background? wtf?

WanderingGirl said...

Don't you judge me, Matt.

Anonymous said...

Hey Tiff, what about the old patient who gave you the "vavavoom" for your pink sweater? I love the things the patients say to you.