Okay so I have been thinking since it rains so much there you should pick up a new hobby to keep you busy inside...like scrapbooking or entering crazy contests online. Like I did for The Ugliest Chair. By the way that damn chair is in the garage since the contest and I refuse to let Neal bring it back in the house...so maybe I did win that contest after all.
2 comments:
Okay so I have been thinking since it rains so much there you should pick up a new hobby to keep you busy inside...like scrapbooking or entering crazy contests online. Like I did for The Ugliest Chair. By the way that damn chair is in the garage since the contest and I refuse to let Neal bring it back in the house...so maybe I did win that contest after all.
in spanish today I learned how to say 'it rains alot in oregon'
Post a Comment