
Mad props go out to my Poppy, Joe King, who spent his first day with his new John Deere 790, the newest, greenest tractor on Silver Bluff Road. If it wasn't illegal and bad to steal signs, I would have stolen this one and sent it to him (which would have probably also been a federal offense for sending via USPS... wait a minute, I wouldn't have done that. Go UPS!) By the way Dad, notice the excellent posture portrayed on the sign...

Today I drove over the Green Valley Pass on US 66 from Klamath Falls to Ashland. It was an incredibly beautiful drive and Pooh King and I had a blast.
It hasn't rained for 2 days (whisper it quietly and knock on wood) so we took advantage of the beautiful day.
Also, I got to catch up with Kemper T, whose birthday was on Wednesday. I just love that girl, and all who know me know how special our 1:29:29 conversation was! It's nice to have those friends (and I have a few... ) who have known you long enough to remember when, and know how far we all have come. I am so proud to have such a wonderful strong group of women to call friends!
4 comments:
Hey there woman!! I was just showing my hungry and tired husband your blog when, lo and behold, there my name was in virtual lights!! That's pretty exciting -- I'm almost famous. Miss you already, kiddo. Love, K
Keep exploring!! Keep exploring!! When I come to visit I want to see EVERYTHING that's beautiful and all the local quilt shops. Go sunshine :c}
I love, love, love the tractor crossing sign. We sooooooo need one of those here at the farm. Get that artsy little sister of yours on it as a combo father's day present!
I am so jealous of the views you have so close at hand. The only views we have around here are of the back of the frat house and maybe a drunk college kid or two stumbling down the street. Keep the pics up so I can keep seeing all the beautiful parts to Oregon!
You know if your brother and sister had been there the three of you would have talked each other into swiping the sign and your mom and I could have picked it up when we bailed your butts out of jail.
Post a Comment