
Isn't it supposed to be April showers? Well, then May 31 brings snow in Klamath Falls. Bizarre.
The only way to combat spring snow is to lay on the world's ugliest couch. (Sorry Amy, there's no competition in Klamath Falls... yet. When there is, you can come on the tour.) Of course, you don't actually want to touch the couch, so you lay on a blanket to avoid direct contact. Pooh King and The Great and Powerful Oz don't want the ugly to wear off on them!
2 comments:
YIKES! I know how you feel about spring snow. I actually have a picture of Joe bar-b-queing chicken on the deck in Marquette in a snowstorm on Memorial Day! It's mad I tell you..... MAD!
Now, about the couch. If you stay longer than 13 weeks I say you invest in an inexpensive couch cover at Target or at Sure-fit on line. Agreed...... anything would look more to your taste than what you've gotten stuck with.
With my chair and your couch we could surely sweep the circuit! Good idea with the blanket...ugly can be contagious.
Post a Comment