Thursday, April 27, 2006

Turning it around

It was actually a great day, I just love this song.

I got a thank you note from a patient today. A sweet little old lady and her family who took the time to say thanks after they went home. I have a file of notes I've gotten from patients. When I have a bad day at work, whether it's a patient or a coworker, I go home and read something from the file to remind me that I make a difference. I have saved special emails from my family and friends that help me remember what others like about me for when I don't feel good about myself. Sometimes you just need to file something under "for when I need it" so that when you need it, you've got it. And you turn it around.

Now, more Alaska pics...
There's a black bear at the shoreline.
The Valdez Harbor resident sea otter.
There's a juvenile bald eagle in the nest. Good camo!
Richardson Momument in the rain.
Meers Glacier

No comments: