
Here are the pics from yesterday.
All I can say is kudos to Klamath Falls. They have a very active theater, which is conveniently located right outside of my door. (Just take a right at the hot tub and a left at the lawn jockey.) I have to admit though, that from intermission on, all I could think about was the time change, and that my first Sunday was going to come very early!And, my first Sunday was a good one. They REALLY need two PTs on for the weekend, and for now they've got a PT and an aide. The aides can provide a limited amount of patient care under direct supervision, but they're best utilized in getting patients and their stuff ready for a licensed person to come in and do the treatment, or in providing a second pair of hands with the more complex patients. Don't get me wrong, I'm very glad to have their help, but I'll be glad when they get another therapist in. But even busy as I was, it was a better day than any I had in Denver. Except maybe for the one where I worked 3.5 hours, got paid for 8, and went hiking at Red Rocks. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
3 comments:
Dropped in via "next blog" and enjoyed your journey across the inter-mountain west--I love the vast openness across I-40 or even better across US 50 or US 6. Winnemucca and Elko can be fun towns--too bad you couldn't head south of Elko and explore the Ruby Mts... Enjoy your travels, I'll have to come back
Love your directions from your house to the theatre!
I say since your so close to the theater that you start performing...maybe a one woman act! I would definitely fly in for that!
Post a Comment