
I am currently missing a pageant. I thought about going, but decided to stay home and do laundry instead. Some things are not worth turning right at the hot tub and left and the lawn jockey for.
Weather today was cool but sunny for most of the day, then the rain set in. Hence the humor of having the Miss City of Sunshine pageant tonight.
Nothing really blog-worthy going on this weekend. Saw the movie "Derailed" which is seriously disturbing, and the movie "Take the Lead" which is Romeo and Juliette meets Save the Last Dance. Cute, but only worth a matinee ticket if you can't wait for the DVD release.
Time to vaccum again. I'm afraid.
Let's all welcome Laurie and Tosh (and you know I'm saying Taaaaaaaaaaash) to the blog-o-sphere. Keep up girls. If you thought all the madness was going to happen in Fayette-name, you're going to laugh your ass off at what happens to me on a daily (or near daily) basis!
No comments:
Post a Comment