So I decided I would start posting some of my pics from Alaska so you all can see how cool I am... or was... or maybe will be again. I'm learning that it's possible to be liking a place more and more each day at the same time that you miss another place and all it means to you. It's weird.
Today was a great day at work. Crying-boy was even nice. Of course, I kept him as my patient because I knew I owned him after the whole crying episode. And I was right. My other patients were great, even when they vomitted. The Rehab director asked me to think about staying for another contract. When I told him I wouldn't rule it out, he promised to make one of the aides wash my car every week. Said he would classify it under "other" as far as their duties went. I laughed. Then I started thinking about it.
1 comment:
Tell him if he throws in lawn jocky polishing and hot tub scrubbing, he's got a deal.
Post a Comment