
The record high for K-Falls today was 77. We hit 76. It was glorious! Pooh King and I spent the morning laying on a blanket in the grass reading magazines. We took walks all around town and laid in the grass inbetween. Tonight we went back out on the bike. He's starting to remember the cues for turns, and I don't have to hit the brakes nearly so often (because he runs in front of the bike to sniff something on the other side).

This daffodil is on the verge of blooming in the yard. I didn't plant it, but I'm sure glad to see it! Nothing blooming from the freesia garden yet. It will probably be another month or so before they start coming up.
These are some of the new blooms in my little garden. I only lost one snapdragon. The rest have not only survived, but they've got new blooms!
Ozfest is bound and determined to make it into Mission Impossible 4! She has taken to climbing up the screen door (well, it's not a screen so much as a metal security door) multiple times a day just to check out the scenery. She's kind of like my own personal neighborhood watch.

So much playing in one day makes for a lazy evening!
1 comment:
Love the flowers and I am so glad some of the sun made it all the way to Klamath Falls. I find lying in the grass is not a bad way to spend the day. It is amazing how much I find myself doing that these days. Here's to the sun...soak it up :o)
Post a Comment